Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First blog post.

Hello, what's up? It's my first blog post so I'm just going to ramble on about things that have happened this week.

I recently found my Gamecube and games and I forgot how fucking fun it was to play Super Smash Bros. I am literally addicted. Thank you awesome Nintendo for keeping my procrastination levels above 10. College? Pfff, SSB? Yeah. That's more like it.
Yeah, I use Roy. Suck it. 

I got an awesome e-mail today saying "Welcome to the team." I recently filled out a recruitment form for Austin Lacrosse Club.. the post collegiate team here in Austin. ( I'm only a freshman :D) and I guess I made the team! haha, but I don't know how that'll work because.. I'm in rugby season right now. Whatever, I love having my time consumed by sports.. but wait.. SSB. </3


Anyone else have a power balance band? .. I've always been real skeptical until I got one. Maybe it's the placebo effect but hey.. it's still working for me. My balance is so much better and I'm a whole lot more flexible. So.. don't make your mind up until you actually wear it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment